Solid Ground camping - selling my space

I have one Solid Ground plot/parking permit for sale. It was $98 with fees and I just want to get my money back. Unfortunately my plans with other people just didn't work out and I won't be camping after all. If interested, please message me and we can figure payment out via PayPal. I won't be able to respond immediately, but will be checking messages this evening/tonight.

I sold it, but had someone else ask me about whether people can use the space whose names aren't on the original reservation. Does anyone know? I'd hate for her to have a problem getting in (Even with the parking pass I sent her) and being stuck without a place to stay.

I received this email regarding registration. etc. I assume you did as well, but just in case:

Greeting Solid Sound Campers!

We hope you’re all excited to camp with us next weekend for the Solid Sound Music Festival. Here are the final regulations regarding check in on Friday, June 21st starting at 10:30 AM.

·         Photo ID’s are required for check in and registration to all campsite purchasers.  The photo ID MUST match the credit card that was used to purchase the campsite.

·        All guests of the campsite purchasers must present their ID at the time of check in or be with the purchaser to receive their campground wristband.  No guests will receive a campsite wristband unless the purchaser is present.

Thank you and see you next weekend!

Solid Sound Campground Staff