Solid Ground Camping Plot/Parking (Original Site) - Reduced to $50

UPDATED: $50 for Solid Ground tent plot at original (sold out) location.

PM me if interested.  Thanks.

General Solid Ground Information Here:

http://solidsoundfestival.com/lodging/solid-ground/

I can meet to give you the parking pass and get you registered per the policy that was sent out in an email to campers this week:

Greeting Solid Sound Campers!

We hope you’re all excited to camp with us next weekend for the Solid Sound Music Festival. Here are the final regulations regarding check in on Friday, June 21st starting at 10:30 AM.

·         Photo ID’s are required for check in and registration to all campsite purchasers.  The photo ID MUST match the credit card that was used to purchase the campsite.

·        All guests of the campsite purchasers must present their ID at the time of check in or be with the purchaser to receive their campground wristband.  No guests will receive a campsite wristband unless the purchaser is present.

Thank you and see you next weekend!

Solid Sound Campground Staff 

I originally planned to camp out and got a spot in the original Solid Ground location (now sold out).  I wound up having to grab a hotel room at the last minute because I'm covering the festival for a magazine (I need a place to upload my photos, charge my batteries, etc.)

The Solid Ground info can be found here:

http://solidsoundfestival.com/lodging/solid-ground/

I'm just looking to get my original plot cost back (I'll eat the fee) to put toward my hotel bill.  Price is $90.  A copy of my original receipt (for $98.50) is attached.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks. 

Solid-Ground.Receipt.jpg