Americanarama Merch?

I'm getting ready to go to Americanarama tomorrow and was just wondering if there was any cool merch at the shows. This is going to be my first time seeing Wilco, so I'd definitely like to get something to remember the show. Also, how much was stuff costing at other shows? Just trying to get an idea of what things are going be like.

I'm getting ready to go to Americanarama tomorrow and was just wondering if there was any cool merch at the shows. This is going to be my first time seeing Wilco, so I'd definitely like to get something to remember the show. Also, how much was stuff costing at other shows? Just trying to get an idea of what things are going be like.

There was something from every band @ Toyota Park + a few Items with the Americanarama logo on it. Event posters were $20; t-shirts $35 I believe. For $5 you could get a tote bag with the Americanarama logo or a more colorful window sticker with the same logo. I'll try and post a picture of the logo when I get home; not sure if its been posted here yet or not.

There was something from every band @ Toyota Park + a few Items with the Americanarama logo on it. Event posters were $20; t-shirts $35 I believe. For $5 you could get a tote bag with the Americanarama logo or a more colorful window sticker with the same logo. I'll try and post a picture of the logo when I get home; not sure if its been posted here yet or not.

Thanks for the reply. Will probably end up picking up a poster, I'll have to see the shirts to make up my mind lol. Prices seem a little high, but I'm not surprised considering the venues they're playing.

Thanks for the reply. Will probably end up picking up a poster, I'll have to see the shirts to make up my mind lol. Prices seem a little high, but I'm not surprised considering the venues they're playing.

Here's a scan of the poster and window sticker from Chicago. The sticker says festival of music on top but since it's white on white it doesn't show up well. The tote / shirt had a monotone version of the sticker logo.

Americanarama-2013-Chicago.jpg

Americanarama-2013-Logo.jpg

Hope you enjoy the show! Get there early to see Richard Thompson if you can, he's totally worth it....