Need 2 for 12/6; have 2 for 12/8

Due mostly to my stupidity, I ended up with 4 tickets to Monday night and none for Saturday after booking my flights and making plans.  Hoping I'll get lucky and come across a kind and helpful soul in the opposite position.

I'm so bummed.  Thought I had tickets to night 2 and 3, but ended up with double tickets for night 3....

I was watching the countdown and had a tab open for each night I was aiming for. I hit buy as soon as countdown hit zero. (first on December 6th, then on December 8th, as 6th was the priority), and added two tickets to each basket. I saw 4 tickets in the basket on the December 8th page and just assumed the site merged the checkout baskets. I then proceeded hastily with checkout.

Forwarded the confirmation email to my date for the shows excited to be able to make it to both nights. She noticed that it said four tickets for December 8th. Uh oh.

There is an Etix glitch I was able to recreate with the Monday and Tuesday shows that are still on sale. All tickets default to whichever show you hit 'buy' on last.  Half heartedly went through Etix support and also called the Riviera, no luck.

I know it mostly falls on me for not double checking, but man am I disappointed.  Went through Etix support and called the theater about the issue but no luck.  Already bought plane tickets too.

I know I'm unlikely to find someone willing to trade Saturday night tickets for my extra two Monday seats, but I'll be trying.  Anyone have suggestions other than posting to 'Need Tickets' here?

• 3 weeks later...

I have 1 ticket available for Saturday night that I can trade you for a Monday ticket. Would I be able to purchase an additional Monday ticket from you? I need a pair for Monday, unfortunately, I only have my own single to trade for the Saturday 12/6 show. 

Let me know. sile3302@allstate.com