Help! Looking for 1 Independent SF ticket

Hi friends,
So, it seems that everyone and their mothers are looking for tickets to the Independent. I tried to buy one when it went on sale, but all my shouting at the computer screen was to no avail since it sold out in mere seconds.

In addition to the cost of ticket, I will also offer to buy you a meal and postprandial drinks as my gratitude. And since Wilco is all about giving things away for free (because Wilco loves us, baby), I can also offer you fun conversations, corny jokes, and good vibes, free of charge. All kidding aside, you'll be helping out a Wilco diehard, and in fact, I will probably die if I can't see the Notorious Wilco Bros. Well, not really, but I will most likely be riding a bus for 9 hours from LA to SF (right after the Greek show in LA) to be able to see them at the Independent. And sitting 9 hours on a bumpy bus ride already sounds like a slow, painful death to me.

Anyways, to make this short and sweet, because clealy succintness is my specialty: Looking for 1 ticket to the Independent. Pretty please. I would be forever in your debt. Thanks!