Need 2 for NOLA - Driving from ATL

I need 2 for New Orleans. I've managed to turn my 16 year old daughter into a Wilco fan during the last year or two. Unfortunately, she has not had an opportunity to see them live yet. There were a few opportunities, but they were barely missed. Due to some last minute changes in my work schedule, we now have a chance to see them in New Orleans. Through great struggle, I've managed to convince her mother to let her go with me to NOLA (from Atlanta, where we live) so we can see at least one show on this tour. Once we are there, there is a tiny chance that I could push things and convince her mom to let us go to Austin to see the final two of the tour...but that's a long shot.

If anyone has 2 tickets, please let me know. We both really enjoy the new album and I would be thrilled to be able to take her to the show. We will be arriving in town early afternoon tomorrow. I have a verified Paypal account and I have a Google Wallet account for instant transfers. The best email would be grn3@bellsouth.net or txt 770.846.2485

(By the way, and I'm not sure if this matters, but on some boards that I'm active on, some of the members become annoyed by people registering just to try to get tickets. With that in mind, I wanted to point out that while I'm 100% a lurker here, I've been a member since '07.)

Thanks,

George