Two Early Bird 3 Day Passes and/or reservations @ 1896 House Country Inn & Motels for the fest

Hi! Long time Solid Sound attendee here. Due to our daughter's upcoming joyous occasion, we have two extra Early Bird 3 day passes and a unneeded reservation at the 1896 House Country Inn & Motels for Thursday, Friday & Saturday night. While there seems to be a few three day passes being offered on FB, I'm reaching out to the Via Chicago group first. If *anyone* is interested in taking over the 1896 House reservation. I'll sell the early bird tickets at a discount (below face value). This is perfect if you missed the opportunity to snag a comfy room for the festival. Last SS I slept in the dorms and to be frank, that sucked. 

The reservation is for "Quad room-Ensuite-Standard-Brookside Traditional Double – Room Only  2 Adults, 0 Child". Ping me @ badenovs@gmail.com if interested.  

• 1 month later...

Looks like we're nearing a sellout (not surprised). I had one inquiry regarding the lodging/tickets so far, but nothing solid. If *anyone* is interested in rooming at the 1896 house and hasn't committed to the three day pass already, feel free to ping me. I'm willing to deal on this, since my daughter is expecing in July and won't be up to making the trek to North Adams. This will be the last time we front $$ for my kids to attend. Looking forward to the show, though & the 1896 House looks like a cool place to be now that the OG Williamstown Hotel (which was pretty chill, albeit dated) has been leveled.