A Couple Covers to Critique

Hey there. I'm new to these forums and also to Wilco, been listening to them only about 6 months but I am in love with the band. I just bought Kicking Television a week ago and now like, 4 of my friends went out and paid the 30 bucks for it just because they liked listening to it so much.

Anyway, I am also a singer/songwriter and I did a few Wilco covers that I'd like y'all to listen to and tell me what you think! They're not great, but they're okay.

I've been meaning to do more but I don't know which ones to do. So if you like these, request some more and I'll record em for you.

Also, if you like my voice and want to hear my normal music, let me know and I'll send you links.

Anyway, here's Reservations:

http://www.toroimerai.net/sixstringsymphon...eservations.mp3

(Sorry for crappy piano, all I have is a terrible keyboard with no sustain)

And here's the song Venus Stops the Train from the YHF Demo CD.

http://www.toroimerai.net/sixstringsymphon...cover/venus.mp3

And since this is kinda a rare find, I'll write out the chords.

(Capo2)

Verse: D, Bb (x1333x), G, A

Until it gets to "The light strikes terror", where it switches to Gm (355333)

Chorus: D, A, Em, G

Until it gets to "She falls in love me", where it switches to Bm (224432), then to Bb, A, G, E, D, A

Listen to the recording I have it's easier to hear the chords. This isn't exact to the piano, but it's close.

More to come if you like it. Requests are appreciated!

edit: I just noticed, the recording of Reservations I play the chords in the wrong way... I play a high C when I should play a low one. Oh well!

Edited by loldoctor