I agree. Great show. :worship

Did anyone write down the setlist or take any photos?

Man...That drive back to Madison last night was brutal. Gotta love the IL "open toll road". It took me 2.5 hours to get from downtown through the first O'Hare toll.....Didn't get home until almost 4am and we were on the road at 10:55pm??? Great city planning! :no

The toll up near O'Hare is deadly.......avoid at all costs!

We were on our way back from my Old Town School thing last night around 11 and the Eisenhower was being crunched down to 2 lanes.....it was awful. Standstill traffic at 11pm.....oy.

I wish I could have seen this show. I am jealous.

That drive back to Madison last night was brutal. Gotta love the IL "open toll road". It took me 2.5 hours to get from downtown through the first O'Hare toll.....Didn't get home until almost 4am and we were on the road at 10:55pm??? Great city planning! :no [/quote

90 seeeuuucksss. that is crazy long though.

Rockford really dropped the ball on that one.

Torrent up at dimeadozen.

Chicago (IL) - Auditorium Theatre, August 9

Make It Rain

Hoist That Rag

Shore Leave

God's Away On Business

All The World Is Green

Falling Down

Tango Till They're Sore

Tom Traubert's Blues

Eyeball Kid

Down In The Hole

Don't Go Into That Barn

Shake It

Trampled Rose

What's He Building In There

Who's Been Talking / Till The Money Runs Out

Murder in the Red Barn

Lie To Me Baby

Get Behind The Mule

e1:

Day After Tomorrow

Singapore

e2:

Whistlin' Past The Graveyard

Time

Taped by Slowtrain

Balcony 1 row E in Chicago's "acoustically perfect auditorium", so said the sign on the wall, with no disagreement in the audience.

dpa4061 - Zefiro Inbox - Sony PCM-M1 - Zefiro ZA2 - Sound Forge 6 - EAC (for track split) - FLAC

in the interest of getting this up quickly, no edits or tweaks performed. Very nice sound, no noisy neighbors.

Hideous karma to befall those who sell this on ebay (and just bad karma to those who convert to mp3).

Guest Laminated Kat
All The World Is Green

Was this as beautiful as I imagine it to be? This song crushes.

Murder in the Red Barn too. Damn. That set list is incredible. You are so incredibly lucky.

Torrent up at dimeadozen.

Singapore

:love

I hope he adds more dates. I've only seen him once (missed him as the surprize guest at Bridge School...I had tickets for Sunday), but it was probably THE best show I've ever been to.

I hear that he shows up somewhat often in SF to sit in with other people...John Hammond is the only one I can think of right now, but that would be great to see Hammond doing Waits' songs (for $10) AND have the man himself come onstage and do half a set!

Was there a lot of banter at the show? That never gets old! (drunk guy:"I Loooove you!" Tom:"That's my dad. Dad! I thought I told you to stay in the car" )