Score a date with The 29 Year Old Virgin

I was listening to Drew & Mike this morning and heard this:

**clicky**

Seriously, there is nothing stranger than having your relatives at a family dinner rattle off who they know might be a 'good first,' " says Sarah, who came to us for help with her sex life--or lack thereof--so that it wouldn't be the main topic of conversation at Christmas again. When Sarah first e-mailed me, I thought she'd be the type of girl whose voice is so hesitant, you have to read her lips to figure out what she's saying. What I didn't expect was a tall blond with a nice rack who performs stand-up comedy at open-mic nights. Still, some people have a hard time believing there could be a Jane reader who hasn't found someone to do it with. But there are some factors to consider, including:

1. Sarah lives in a Bosom Buddies-type female residence in New York where men aren't allowed past the so-called "courting parlor" in the lobby. "The rent is incredibly cheap," she explains.

2. Despite having blossomed into a veritable hot chick, Sarah says she was extremely dorky growing up and had such bad acne that "you couldn't tell when I had the chicken pox." She's since turned into a shy, somewhat self-conscious adult.

3. Sarah went to an all-female high school and an all-women's college--great education; not so great for meeting guys.

Sarah believes that finding a nice, good-smelling tall guy she has chemistry with is just a numbers game. And that's something even non-virgins can relate to, right? If it's true, then we should be able to help. We all know cool guys. Lots of them. We want to hook her up with as many guys as possible. There's bound to be a prince -- or at least someone bed-worthy -- in there somewhere. "When you tell friends about a project like this," she says, "first they laugh and say, 'Really?' But after the weirdness rubs off, they think about who they can set you up with."

So, how can you help?

1. We want you to think about a guy to set her up with. Send your potential suitors here so they can learn all about her quest and, uh, enter to win. A date, that is. That's all. Sarah does the deciding and the deed when she's ready. For what it's worth, she's a big baseball fan.

2. Vote here each week on whom she should go out with. (Importing boys from Oregon, Iowa and Florida is expensive, so we don't want to waste time on gross guys. Or guys who only have sex with virgins--you know what we're talking about.)

3. Read her dating blog, The Virgin Chronicles here Sarah will be spilling about her dates and how it's all going. This is your only way to know when she gets lucky.

If anyone throws their name into the hat, ya have to let us all know!

I love the Internets!

Anyway,

dcd