Lollapalooza MP3s

I was wondering if anyone has the lolla show in some kind of musical format, not the dvd.. specifically wilco but actually from any other bands?? Im trying to make a mix from that magical weekend... i also know its on largeheartedboy but I have unsuccesfully tried for about 6 months to get a dimeadozen account and have been unsuccesful... but basically id appreciate any help with compiling some stuff and would be more than willing to help share what i gather :thumbup

An audio rip of that DVD is now available on the Via Chicago BT Tracker here:

http://bt.viachicago.org/details.php?id=587

There was an audience source posted there as well a few weeks ago, but it appears to have been taken down. I don't have the files myself, but perhaps someone can reseed.

Lollapalooza sets from Stars, deadboy & the Elephantmen, Editors, and The Hold Steady, in addtion to partial sets from Broken Social Scene, Iron & Wine, Sleater-Kinney, Andrew Bird, and the Go! Team are now available in the iTunes Music Store. More might be coming. After a month in the iTMS, Lollapalooza will supposedly offer the sets from their website, with lossless options available.

yea im waiting on the itunes store to come with some more... matisyahu, kanye, wilco, ben kweller, matt costa... not the our record label pushed really hard for us to be on itunes bands

thanks a lot for posting that tho

Edited by theshua