Oxford roll call!

So who's going to be seeing the guys in Oxford on October 10? I'm pretty pumped about getting to see the guys, but also to return to my alma mater and tear it up for a night.

On another note - I still haven't gotten the tickets I ordered in the presale. I sent an e-mail and was told they had problems mailing them. That makes me really nervous, even though they said they'd do their best to get them to me before the show. If that doesn't happen, they said they'd let me know and would have some at will call. Should I be worried? Anyone else had a similar problem before?

So who's going to be seeing the guys in Oxford on October 10? I'm pretty pumped about getting to see the guys, but also to return to my alma mater and tear it up for a night.

On another note - I still haven't gotten the tickets I ordered in the presale. I sent an e-mail and was told they had problems mailing them. That makes me really nervous, even though they said they'd do their best to get them to me before the show. If that doesn't happen, they said they'd let me know and would have some at will call. Should I be worried? Anyone else had a similar problem before?

Yep, still haven't got mine. There's another thread on here somewhere about the Oxford ticket issue. I'm pretty pissed about it, to be honest. I'm not big on traveling from Omaha, Nebraska without tickets IN MY HAND.

Me and my girl are going and I'm very excited to see the boys in Oxford on a Tuesday night, and then that Saturday I'll be going to see an old favorite, Widespread Panic w/Jimmy Herring!!

Anyway, when I ordered tickets I think it said tickets would be picked up at will call, I remember printing out an order page. I'll check when I go home for lunch, to make sure I'm correct. Either way, if your tickets don't show up be SURE to have your Credit Card and ID, I've had this problem a few times going to shows, usually with ticketbastard. But as long as you have some type of documentation and/or raise Hell, you'll get a seat. Good luck.

Me and my girl are going and I'm very excited to see the boys in Oxford on a Tuesday night, and then that Saturday I'll be going to see an old favorite, Widespread Panic w/Jimmy Herring!!

Anyway, when I ordered tickets I think it said tickets would be picked up at will call, I remember printing out an order page. I'll check when I go home for lunch, to make sure I'm correct. Either way, if your tickets don't show up be SURE to have your Credit Card and ID, I've had this problem a few times going to shows, usually with ticketbastard. But as long as you have some type of documentation and/or raise Hell, you'll get a seat. Good luck.

The thing that actually worries me is that my mother ordered these tickets for me for my birthday. I could take her credit card up there with me, but would they give me grief since the card isn't mine? I don't imagine so - we have the same last name and all.

But yeah, I'm not big on travelling (only 3 hours, but still) without tickets in my hand.

Sorry if I duplicated a thread, I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything. Guess I missed it or just didn't look far enough.

I wouldn't worry too much, I've used other people's cards before and just had a photocopy of the credit card to show willcall. At lunch I checked the sheet of paper that I printed out and it did say, tickets ordered online are to be picked up at will call, I know its more reassuring to have a physical ticket in your hand, but just be sure to have correct documentation.

The thing that actually worries me is that my mother ordered these tickets for me for my birthday. I could take her credit card up there with me, but would they give me grief since the card isn't mine? I don't imagine so - we have the same last name and all.

But yeah, I'm not big on travelling (only 3 hours, but still) without tickets in my hand.

Sorry if I duplicated a thread, I checked a few pages back and didn't see anything. Guess I missed it or just didn't look far enough.

Brining the credit card statement works also!