new song, or cover?

Tonight in Louisville. Could have sworn it was a cover, but a search for the lyrics turns up nothing. Is it this "Rock Myself" (or thereabouts, by any other name) of which is spoke?

Did it have a drum solo? Did Jeff scream at least twice while singing? Was Nels on fire throughout the whole performance? If you answered yes to any of the above it is likely the new tune.

--Mike

Did it have a drum solo? Did Jeff scream at least twice while singing? Was Nels on fire throughout the whole performance? If you answered yes to any of the above it is likely the new tune.

--Mike

In that case, SWEET. And I didn't catch all the lyrics, but what I did, I quite liked. In the vein of "So You Wanna Be a Rock'n'Roll Star" or "I'm Just a Singer (In A Rock and Roll Band), but with a more "f*ck you"/ironic bent.

In that case, SWEET. And I didn't catch all the lyrics, but what I did, I quite liked. In the vein of "So You Wanna Be a Rock'n'Roll Star" or "I'm Just a Singer (In A Rock and Roll Band), but with a more "f*ck you"/ironic bent.

Yeah that's the new song then, it is exactly like that. And now I have the sudden urge to listen to I'm a Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band), that's a good one.

--Mike