Radiohead Golden Unplugged Album

I saw this album referenced and couldn't find much on it. Is it a European release or a bootleg, and how easy is it to obtain? I am also curious on the tracklisting. I need to get my hands on this. Thanks, and sorry for the barrage of help threads! :blush

01 - Lozenge Of Love

02 - Subterranean Homesick Alien

03 - Killer Cars

04 - Wish You Were Here

05 - Creep

06 - Black Star

07 - Street Spirit

08 - Wonderwall

09 - Blow Out

10 - Lucky

11 - High & Dry

12 - Fake Plastic Trees

13 - How I Made My Millions

14 - Bulletproof

15 - Banana Co.

16 - Yes I Am

17 - Life In A Glasshouse

You can find it on various BT sites.

01 - Lozenge Of Love

02 - Subterranean Homesick Alien

03 - Killer Cars

04 - Wish You Were Here

05 - Creep

06 - Black Star

07 - Street Spirit

08 - Wonderwall

09 - Blow Out

10 - Lucky

11 - High & Dry

12 - Fake Plastic Trees

13 - How I Made My Millions

14 - Bulletproof

15 - Banana Co.

16 - Yes I Am

17 - Life In A Glasshouse

You can find it on various BT sites.

I downloaded this off of ZOMB torrents two weeks ago or so, I think it's still up there (http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/index.php - registration required). It doesn't sound like an official release by any means. They are all studio tracks, but they vary in sound quality and clarity. To my ear, "Wish you were Here" doesn't sound like Thom at all - not even sure it's Radiohead performing it.

I downloaded this off of ZOMB torrents two weeks ago or so, I think it's still up there (http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/index.php - registration required). It doesn't sound like an official release by any means. They are all studio tracks, but they vary in sound quality and clarity. To my ear, "Wish you were Here" doesn't sound like Thom at all - not even sure it's Radiohead performing it.

Oh, and "Wonderwall" sounds much more like Billy Corgan than Thom.

I haven't heard that particular song on this bootleg but there is a version of Wish You Were Here played by Mark Linkous from Sparklehorse, and Thom sang the vocals by phone from his hotel room, so that might be why it doesn't sound like him. Then again, might be a different version.