Have I heard any songs from the new album?

If you were at the Wichita show, I think they closed with Let's Not Carried Away which I think is slated for the new album (???).

Patient With Me is another one we heard at the JT solo show in Tulsa (were you there)....

Think Side With The Seeds might be another one...here's the list at wilcoworld.com (news section):

"Some of the 18+ plus tracks recorded and being considered for inclusion are "Impossible Germany", "Shake it Off", "Glad it's Over", "Side with the Seeds", "Walken" and "Either Way". "

Of course, who knows what will actually make the album. (besides the obvious of course!) :P

they held back an additional 15 minutes of "the drone" for the next record. it supposed to be mind-blowing. also, the lute is supposed to make a starring role on another track. not sure if there's any pirate songs to be included. we'll have to wait and see. jeff's playing it pretty close to the vest, but i'm sure they are all aces...