Tell Me What You Think

Hey guys. As wilco fans, who probably have an appreciation for jam-bands/classic rock music i figured I'd ask for your feedback on one of my own band's songs. We just started self-recording some songs on my computer and we posted our first one on the internet. I play keyboards / sing. Tell me what you think / what we can maybe improve on.

http://www.myspace.com/moonsocketband

Hey guys. As wilco fans, who probably have an appreciation for jam-bands/classic rock music i figured I'd ask for your feedback on one of my own band's songs. We just started self-recording some songs on my computer and we posted our first one on the internet. I play keyboards / sing. Tell me what you think / what we can maybe improve on.

http://www.myspace.com/moonsocket

Maybe you should know there is already a band called Moonsocket that have been around for at least ten years. Its one of the guitar players from Eric's Trip. They've put out records on Sub Pop and many other labels. I know its hard to find a band name that hasn't been used before.

Maybe you should know there is already a band called Moonsocket that have been around for at least ten years. Its one of the guitar players from Eric's Trip. They've put out records on Sub Pop and many other labels. I know its hard to find a band name that hasn't been used before.

Hmm.. bummer. The band was actually called "woonsocket" originally, named after the naval frigate USS Woonsocket. But there was a typo on the battle of the bands program and we were stuck with moonsocket.