Wilco in Northeast in June

Hello Everyone,

Well, I waited around and spoke to John after tonight's amazing show. They came on around 11pm and played until 1230.

Anyways I talked to John about the record and told him I thought it was amazing and thanks for the stream. Asked when Wilco would be stopping by. He said Wilco will be in Boston in June and I said "huh"......he than told me that June was going to get Northeast shows.

Now during The Singleman Affair's set Pat Sansone told me that a Wilco tour wouldn't be until the fall. I would like to go with John's answer for obvious reasons.

Anyways I will put up a more definitive review of The Autumn Defense later today.

The first 4 songs were :

Canyon Arrow

The Sun In California

Bluebirds Fall

Estate Remains

---out of order here on-----

Feel You Now (Pat went and did this on the electric piano and it still had the same great groove)

We Would Never Die (Pat completely amazed me by doing Nels' solo/he told me after the show that he learned the 1st part of the solo and than he improvs on the 2nd part)

City Bells (Joey Barbado played electric piano on this/he also helped out on Accordion for opener Jenifer Jackson)

About To Change

Simple Explanation

The Answer

-------the not so sure(s)---------

You Know Where I Live (not too sure about this ....... the 30 second clip on iTunes sounds very familiar)

I just thought I'd post this for some positive thoughts and speculation. I was very surprised by John's answer.......June........well we'll see.

Thanks,

Kristofor

PS Nice seeing you MeDave. I was so tired from standing for 3.5 hours that I didn't have much to say.