Tom Waits - Orphans...

sorry if this has been previously answered, i did a search but couldn't find anything on the subject.

does anyone know if orphans: brawlers, bawlers and bitches is available on vinyl, and if so where??? can't seem to find it anywhere so im presuming it hasn't been pressed on vinyl.

cheers for your help guys!

I think not......but this is exactly why they invented Google......give it a shot.....I tried GEMM and it isn't listed.

If it had been released someone would currently be selling it I am sure.

LouieB

Man I wish. I think the closest you'll get to Orphans on vinyl is the 7" they gave away with copies sold in Europe. That's how I got it anyway, and the 7" has a track not on the box, "Crazy About My Baby."

will definately be looking out for this on my weekly trip to the local camden record store!

Of course it says that for Mule Variations also but I do own that on vinyl.
You have a point there...but I suspect that vinyl is now out of print. (This album has been the subject on one of the vinyl threads, since the used copy I picked up sounds far more used than it should.)

LouieB

You have a point there...but I suspect that vinyl is now out of print. (This album has been the subject on one of the vinyl threads, since the used copy I picked up sounds far more used than it should.)

LouieB

Im pretty sure I saw it on Suburban Home Records webstore last week. 3 LPS for 40$. Ill look for the link.

Im pretty sure I saw it on Suburban Home Records webstore last week. 3 LPS for 40$. Ill look for the link.
Now I am confused..which album are we talking about?? We must be back to Orphans since Mule Variations is only 2 disks.

LouieB