Will Johnson @ Empty Bottle, Chicago Sunday 4/22

I just noticed that Centro-matic/South San Gabriel's Will Johnson is playing the Empty Bottle tonight, 4/22. Just thought some of the Chicago peeps might be interested. I don't think he's the headliner (Peter & The Wolf?).

I still haven't seen Will or Centro-matic live, and I need to fix that. :hmm

As was done with Chamber Strings, there will be some footage of him performing alone which I will be able to assist on. Should be fun. We won't be filming at the Bottle since they treated us like crap when we tried to film the Blacks.

LouieB

I just saw Will play in Madison a few weeks ago. It was a treat to see him play without Centro-matic. He definitely put on a diffrent show without his full band. Be sure to get there early.....I thought Will was headlining, and he's not.....I missed the first few songs of his set.

I really hope I get to see South San Gabriel play live someday......

I did not make it to the show last night, but I did tape Will (who is a super nice guy), singing four songs yesterday. Look for this on GloNo on Friday or so. He sounded great.

It just might be that both Centro-matic and South San Gabriel will be releasing back to back CDs this summer and perhaps playing dual shows to promote them. Chicago might be a place they do that, but only time will tell.

LouieB