Can anybody tell me what this means?

THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR THE BAND WILCO'S FULL LP RELEASE CALLED "SUMMERTEETH," IT IS A 2XLP AND IS PERFECT MINT CONDITION, NEVER BEEN PLAYED. IT IS ON REPRISE RECORD AND IS ONE OF THREE COPIES THIER OLD SOUNDMAN FROM THE LATE 90'S HAD. IT IS VER RARE AND HAS HISTORY BECAUSE IT CAM FROM THE ACTUAL TOWN WILCO ORIGINATED AND BECAME FAMOUS BECAUSE OF. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A RARE OPPURTUNITY TO GET A PIECE OF RARE MUSIC HISTORY. STARTING BID WILL BE $10, WITH A $6 SHIPPING FEE, $10 IF IT IS SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY. NO RESERVE AND GOOD LUCK BIDDERS, ALSO LEAVE FEEDBACK.

This is the part I find confusing?

IT IS VER RARE AND HAS HISTORY BECAUSE IT CAM FROM THE ACTUAL TOWN WILCO ORIGINATED AND BECAME FAMOUS BECAUSE OF.

Yeah, it's already in the $70s.

On a side note, the current high bidder is really starting to bug me. He also recently blew 3 Califone records way out of my price range. I had thought that maybe he just didn't understand the Spanish/US exchange rate, but now this seems like his M.O.

Can we turn this into when will wilco re-issue ST thread?
That would be the best and lots of people will end up with overly expensive copies of older issues that they can fume about.

LouieB

Yeah, it's already in the $70s.

On a side note, the current high bidder is really starting to bug me. He also recently blew 3 Califone records way out of my price range. I had thought that maybe he just didn't understand the Spanish/US exchange rate, but now this seems like his M.O.

Guess I'm not the only one who was eyeing this eBay item. Damn.

@Owl.... I can't find Heron King Blues on vinyl... you have it?

It may have been. (seems to be out of print.) I have Roots and Crowns and Candlesnakes both on vinyl. Thrill Jockey often has both CD and LP releases.

LouieB

I don't, and I wish I did. It exists, and shows up rarely on eBay. I bid on it once, but lost it because I'd set a pretty low limit. I haven't seen it since, so I kind of regret not bidding a little higher.

That said, next time it shows up on eBay, you'll probably wind up bidding against me. No hard feelings, right? ;)

The two that I really want are HKB and Star Above the Manger.

Oh yeah, and Tyranny of Distance, but isn't that by someone else altogether?