2 Of The Best Shows I've Ever Seen

Holy Crap :blink Those were the best 2 shows I might have ever seen.

Kaiser Chiefs

06/07 - Henry Fonda Theatre, LA

They played everything you wanted to hear, and they are way more rockin' live than they are on cd. The crowd was spectacular as well. The highlight for me was definetly "Oh My God." Everyone was jumping up and down and pointing. Maybe some of the best pointing I've ever seen! :P I don't recall the order, but they did bust out Ruby, I Predict A Riot, Modern Way, Nananana, Everyday I Love You Less and Less, The Angry Mob, Everything Is Average Nowadays, and Thankyou Very Much. Strong recommendation to see these guys, especially in an intimate setting. What could possibly follow this up?.....

LCD Soundsystem

06/10 - El Rey Theatre, LA

LCD can follow that up!!!! Of all the shows I've ever seen in my life (which is quite a few), I am going to have to say it was the best show I have ever attended in my entire life. No joke. I guess it helps that Sounds of Silver is my fave album this year. The venue is pretty intimate with a general admission standing room, and it was packed to the brim. They opened up with Time To Get Away. They also had the crowd dancing sexily to North American Scum, Watch The Tapes, Daft Punk Is Playing At My House, Us vs. Them, Tribulations. However the highlight of the show was easily Yeah. It seemed to go on forever, and I didn't want it to stop. It's crazy hearing a bunch of people just chanting Yeah Yeah Yeah YeahYeahYeahYeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah. (Give or take a couple of Yeahs). Whawhaweewha! For the closing number they did New York I Love You. They turned off all the lights except for the discoball. Phenomenal! Easily the greatest positive energy show I've ever seen. 3 nights in a row they sold out. I'm tryin' to get tickets to go again on Tuesday. Is it worth seeing again so soon? Yeah Yeah Yeah YeahYeahYeahYeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!