Atlanta pre-show recommendations?

A buddy of mine and I are driving down from Nashville on Tuesday afternoon for the show at Chastain Park. Any good recommendations for a place to hang and have some brews before the show? Looking forward to seeing the boys live again...

I don't know if this is true, but everything I've read and been told indicates as much:

I was told that there was a (possibly too posh for us, but maybe fine for you) restaurant in walking distance to the chastain. I'll have to google the name again. It was unusual, um...(thinking) maybe something to do with radishes or horseradishes. The Horseradish or some such name. Anyway, I heard that valet might even let you dine and drink there and leave your car there to walk to the show. Perhaps someone local will pipe in and clarify. They did say you would need reservations...and well, we're simply not the reservations/valet type. Not w/ two kids and a baby in muh belly.

Three different people told me that. I doubt we'll do it, but I guess it was an option. For us, driving up from the Gulf Coast, gonna nap at our room and fingers crossed, get there early enough so we don't have to walk too far to get in. Find my husband some beers nearby hopefully and a place to grab a lite bite.

If I remember correctly, there are no sidewalks between the main road (Roswell Road) and Chastain amphitheater. I strongly discourage walking with small kids in that area. (It's possible I'm wrong about the sidewalks, or they've put in sidewalks since I was last there.)

I think there are a bunch of places to eat on Roswell Road. I'd recommend finding something on Roswell Road and not heading over to the venue until you're ready to go into the concert.

Actually, a better option would be to drive over to the venue, check out the area and see if there are sidewalks and then make up your mind about walking to a restaurant.