Who can explain me the difference....

They're all different things. The Stage and Electro are sample-based, meaning they play back sounds of real instruments. The Lead 2x is a synthesizer, I had no idea they made a combo organ, and the modular is a software based modular synth. I think the stage is sort of a combination of the Electro and the Lead; I'm not sure as i've never played one, but for that amount of money it better be. I suppose the "best" for all-around application would be the Stage, as it does a little bit of everything.

• 6 months later...

There's another post on here about this, but hands down the Stage is the best. The Stage does everything the Electro does but better, and the C1 is only organ. The Lead and the G2 are for synth things, but the Stage has analog synth functions as well, and you can have two keyboards from each layer (Piano, Organ, Synth) going all at once. The other one you don't have on here is the Nord Wave, which has a great Mellotron sample that the Stage doesn't have as well as a lot of analog synth things.