The Burning Dirty Band

We've got at least one brave soul here.

To clarify, by "freebie" I mean "you don't have to pay for anything or do any work whatsoever except tell me an address to mail this thing to".

That's three...

I'll probably dish out some more freebies in the near future.

I'm happy to hear any thoughts, criticisms, or abuse regarding our tunes. We don't suck. I mean, we really don't suck. We're just on the Guided by Voices career path.

Sorry - got the cd, put it in the car, listened to it once through, and it's still down in the car. I liked it quite a bit, and when the wife first heard the cd playing (track 4, I believe), she thought it was Wilco, so there's that. :)

I'll listen to it some more this week and give you some more feedback. Thanks for the disc!

• 2 months later...

Hey there Chicago VC'ers-

WNUR 89.3 in Chicago has spun some of our stuff on the Afternoon Freakout show (Tuesdays from 2-4 P.M. local time). If you felt like givin' 'em a holler, a request, or just want to tell them to turn that racket down, it's certainly appreciated.

Hope ya'll enjoyed our disc.

If anyone else wants a freebie- please post a picture of a lemur in this thread. Thank you.

Guest Left Arm Tan
Hey there Chicago VC'ers-

WNUR 89.3 in Chicago has spun some of our stuff on the Afternoon Freakout show (Tuesdays from 2-4 P.M. local time). If you felt like givin' 'em a holler, a request, or just want to tell them to turn that racket down, it's certainly appreciated.

Hope ya'll enjoyed our disc.

If anyone else wants a freebie- please post a picture of a lemur in this thread. Thank you.

umm...

Dancing-Lemur--C11764863.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...