pictures from calgary and edmonton

so here are all the pictures i took from the wilco concerts this past weekend. i also won a contest which allowed me to attend the soundcheck in calgary, so i have some pictures from those.

a lot of the pictures are a bit blurry, but there are some good ones too. i put everything up (good and bad) on my photobucket page. they are in opposite to chronological order. on the road between calgary and edmonton we saw richard swift in his van, so you'll see two pictures of him/his van. we were stopped at a light next to him in calgary, and i beeped the horn and showed him our tickets (he was driving), and he saw and gave a thumbs up.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o96/cosplusisin/

oh and at the calgary soundcheck they played about 8 songs, including either way (not played at the calgary concert) and shake it off (not played at either of the alberta concerts). 'twas really really really cool. Jeff made a comment to us contest winners during the soundcheck "i would have expected that we could have drawn a bigger crowd in calgary".

update: i messed up the upload and had to add most of the soundcheck pictures last... well, i don't know how to reorganize on photobucket, so they are a bit out of order, chronologically. i think you see most of the calgary soundcheck first, then the edmonton concert, then the calgary concert, and then a couple more calgary soundcheck pictures.