Edmonton, Canada Show 8/18???

Maybe I'm confused, but I thought Wilco was supposed to play a show in Edmonton on the 18th of this month. I haven't seen any reports on VC yet. Did this happen? There obviously was a show the night before, and one two nights after complete with setlists on VC and wilcobase. Just thought I'd check...I'd love to see a set list for that night. I'm checking the board constantly for any reports on this leg of the tour...can't wait for the LA Greek show next Wednesday.

Thanks, I got the setlist, from the first thread I believe. I had a hard time tuning in to the podcast. I tried it with the enhanced CD, but it souns like I didn't need to use it. Either way I couldn't listen to the stream. Hoping it'll be in the archives soon.not podcast...I mean stream.I meant stream, not podcast.

and it's not just the amazing solos and lightning-fast picking... even the simple stuff - like the lines that he lays down under the choruses of "war on war*" - adds so much to the songs, it's hard to imagine the band without nels.

i can't believe some people think wilco were at their best circa 2000-2001 - or earlier. :huh

*(one can't hear them too well on the edmonton recording, but live they stand out)