As requested..... :w00t

The Weird Sisters are playing the following schedule:

Oct 7, 14 & 21 and Nov 4 & 11 at Hamburger Mary's

Oct 28 at the Green Mill

Oct 20 Saugatuck MI (I'll post more about the venue)

Oct 27 Three Oaks MI, Acorn Theatre

Don't know which ones I'll be able to go to yet, but definitely some at HM and probably one of the MI gigs.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

First show coming up on Oct 6. $10 for at least $11 of entertainment. I am planning to be there. Doors open at 6:30 I think, and get there early for a good seat. Show is from 7:00-9:00. Be prepared to laugh your ass off.

From the latest email from The Sisters:

Not only is it our birthday month, but (and we don't think this is a coincidence) it is celebrated the world over as the sexiest month of all. In Scottish Gaelic it is called "am Damhar," meaning "rutting time of the stags." The Finnish call October "Lokakuu," meaning "month of dirt." And here in your own U.S.A. it is "National Sexuality Education Month." Need we say more? Let's get educated, shall we? If the stags are ready to rut, then we're ready to take to the stage again! And what better stage to take (by force, if necessary) than our cozy digs at:

MARY'S ATTIC

Above Hamburger Mary's Restaurant

5400 N. Clark St., Chicago

THIS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 7th!

7:00-9:00 p.m.

$10.00 cover...no charge to uncover...

And if all this talk of foreign lands has sparked your wanderlust, why not let your lust wander on over to us...

A pale Carpathian moon may be rising just for you.

Kisses,

The Sisters

• 1 month later...

Wished I could be there...I could use some comic relief! :thumbup Have fun tonight...hope no one gets a blood clot. :shifty :lol