who's that guy

they use the song in some credit card or bank commercial. i want to say it is for the bankChase, the song in the background is a guy singing, high pitched falsetto, very sweet pop song that would typically be played on top 40 radio. i think the commercial shows a couple when they first met and then it shows them at milestones throughout their life together with a different credit card to match the situation (marriage, kids, house, etc). it sounds similar to the Fray, but not the Fray, in the realm of Cold Play, but definitely not Cold Play quality. i have no idea what his name is, but am pretty sure he is in our great hall on a piano right now doing a sound check. the office doors are open and we're enjoying our free concert. but i have no idea what his name is. anyone know what i'm talking about???

[now, how do i get wilco to come hold a concert here at our museum???]

haha yay! i'm glad i could help. it's that 100 years song, right? i hate that song. and that commercial is SO long. it's like a music video!

yes, i'm not a fan either. i'm here at my desk and i faintly here the song and think, no that can't really be that. a colleague and i go out on the catwalk and can see the guy but then realize we have no idea what any of the top 40 musicians look like these days. his sound check just ended. was about 45 minutes. it's kinda fun to get free mini concerts while you work. :)