Sunken Treasure in Reservation Road Trailer

Well,

I was at the cinema tonight to see The Hunting Party and there was an amazing trailer for Reservation Road. It featured Sunken Treasure towards the end. It used the opening strumming and some lines in the verse(s) and the rock out part towards the end to synch up with the actor's names. Unfortunately, the only internet trailer has Damien Rice's Grey Room in the same part. So hopefully before the film comes out on October 19th this 2nd trailer shows up online.

Is this the first time Wilco's music has been used in a trailer ? I seem to think it is.

I was the only person in the theater and let out a huge " YES !!!" when I heard the opening strum. In fact, it was so damn distracting that I don't remember anything from the 2nd half of the trailer.

This film is being pushed for Oscar season. It's about two fathers played by Mark Ruffalo and Joaquin Phoenix, whose lives intertwine after one is involved in an accident resulting in death involving the other father's son. Got it. Good.

Thanks,

Kristofor