Sympathy for the Devil at the MCA

The Museum of Contemporary Art here in Chicago has this exhibit going on. Brother Ray and I checked it out today (he had to go for school). It was interesting enough (and free for the next few weeks) but nothing earth shattering.

Check out the music list. Not bad, but nothing by either Jon Langford or Tony Fitzpatrick strangely enough.

LouieB

The Museum of Contemporary Art here in Chicago has this exhibit going on. Brother Ray and I checked it out today (he had to go for school). It was interesting enough (and free for the next few weeks) but nothing earth shattering.

Check out the music list. Not bad, but nothing by either Jon Langford or Tony Fitzpatrick strangely enough.

LouieB

This article is pretty critical of the exhibit's oversight of Chicagoans in general. I have no comment as I didn't see the exhibit.

http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stor...usiness/071011/

This article is pretty critical of the exhibit's oversight of Chicagoans in general. I have no comment as I didn't see the exhibit.

http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stor...usiness/071011/

I read this one too and it is spot on. Cleary this exhibit isn't lighting any fires either here or with people in general, but it is free for the next month. Even the videos are lackluster including a large instilation with some footage of Morrissey.

LouieB