Ryan ADams, Cleveland, Ohio

This was an amazing show. Not really being familiar with Ryan's music at all, I was blown away. 1st set was all rockers and 2nd set was the whole band sitting down to play acoustic stuff. It was great. Leo and Wendy can tell you more about it if the choose(like song titles and such), but it was great. Thanks again Wendy for the tickets. More thoughts when I am a little more awake/coherent.

Once again, this one was streamed live on Ryan Adams Radio.

compiled setlist from a few different sources

on 8:33

(red cave)

Goodnight Rose

Mockingbird song

Peaceful valley>

Blue Hotel

Cold Roses

Please Do Not Let Me Go

Halloweenhead (Ryan on piano)

The Sun Also Sets

Nightbirds

Shakedown on 9th Street

The Rescue Blues

The End

Bartering Lines

Off Broadway

Meadowlake Street

set break 9:58

back on at 10:10

(blue cave)

Everything Dies

Two

Oh My Sweet Carolina

Let It Ride

Pearls on a String

Games

Beautiful Sorta

I Taught Myself How To Grow Old

If I am a Stranger

Everybody Knows>The Evening Joke with Jon Graboff

Freeway To the Canyon

La Cienega Just Smiled

Magnolia Mountain

off at 11:20

on at 11:21

Brown Sugar (Solo piano)

off at 11:27

Another stunner. I have seen the rock show, the acoustic Ryan-on-vocals-only, but never the "blue cave/red cave" half-rock and half-acoustic set. Now I have, and this was my last Ryan Adams show this tour. We lucked into 2nd row pit seats at the last minute from Ticketmaster :) so what a great view for this beautiful show. La Cienega! If I am a Stranger! Brown Sugar encore!!! Just shy of 3 hours and ending my RA run without any disappointments. Lucky? Maybe, but it's a gamble I'll continue to take whenever given the chance because it's just that good. Blue Hotel - :wub - now officially released on the new EP. Damn I love that song.

Great fun to spend some time with Bryan and his Dad, and Leo, and some other Wilco friends in Cleveland. I can't say enough how perfect this last show and road trip was in every way. Thanks everybody for being there. :hug See ya soon I hope!

Remaining US show dates:

http://www.ryanadamsarchive.com/showthread.php?t=3141

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon October 29, 2007

Carnegie Music Hall

Pittsburgh, PA

Tue October 30, 2007

Dar Constitution Hall

Washington DC

Wed October 31, 2007

Hammerstein Ballroom

New York, NY

Tickets SOLD OUT!

Then the Cardinals head to UK Nov 11 ... Those of you Brits still stinging from the cancelled Wilco shows should check this out.

Goodnight Rose

Peaceful valley>

Blue Hotel

Cold Roses

The Sun Also Sets

Off Broadway

Everything Dies

Oh My Sweet Carolina

Let It Ride

Freeway To the Canyon

Magnolia Mountain

From what I can remember(not knowing song titles), these were my favorites of the night. I remember really loving the opener a lot. Also there was a song with "let it rain on us" a bunch of times. I really liked that one too if it's not already in my list. Certainly a talented guy and the band was great too. Really tight and tasteful. The sound at the auditorium was great. Not anywhere near "too loud," but loud enough and really well-balanced. Good crowd too. Oh and I really liked his 3-inch leapord skin platforms.