I used to want to be Jay Farrar

Both are streaming audio. And, if I can ever gain access to torrent sites again, I will provide you with the entire album for free. (It was, sadly, never released.)

"Wasted Time"

"Whiskey"

Both are from my old punk band, Cash Cow. The recordings are circa 1994. Hope y'all aren't offended that I'm putting this up. And I hope that you don't consider it spam. Like I said, I'll give it away when I can.

In the meantime, I do hope that you like the songs.

I was actually able to UPLOAD to sendspace!!!

Here you go, if you want the complete album, download here:

Cash Cow - rBGH (1994)

(I just hope that it works. Please let me know. And yes, this is legal; I own the damn album... it's my music!)

Both are streaming audio. And, if I can ever gain access to torrent sites again, I will provide you with the entire album for free. (It was, sadly, never released.)

"Wasted Time"

"Whiskey"

Both are from my old punk band, Cash Cow. The recordings are circa 1994. Hope y'all aren't offended that I'm putting this up. And I hope that you don't consider it spam. Like I said, I'll give it away when I can.

In the meantime, I do hope that you like the songs.

Poptart...stop apologizing so much. The one's who complain are a pain in the ass anyway.

These are REALLY good songs.

Thanks, Porkchop.

I guess that as something of a newbie, I don't want anyone to view me as just bein' here to plug my band.

And I do appreciate the feedback. Like I said, help yourself to the album at the link there.