On November 6th, Anti- will re-release a couple of Neko's earlier albums, 2000's Furnace Room Lullaby and 2002's Blacklisted, along with a bonus version of her latest CD, Fox Confessor Brings the Flood. The "bonus" version of Fox will include a separate disc of 5 songs - 2 from Furnace Room Lullaby, 2 from Blacklisted, and 1 demo of "Behind the House", a song only previously released on the Live From Austin City Limits CD. For fans who already have all of Neko's albums, here is a FREE download of the "Behind the House"demo just for you... (click to listen, right-click to download)

The Virginian - wonder why they left out this one.

I am not sure the Virginian IS left out. I just think that Blacklisted and Furnace are far bigger sellers. Actually her albums are on Mint and maybe the Virgiinian is not being licensed by by Anti at this time.

I was at Bloodshot the other day and asked about this and apparently the license to Bloodshot has run out and Nico has pulled this stuff back. I think it is slightly short sighted on her part, but what do I know (nothing.) Reissuing Fox so soon after it was released seems to be a blatant attempt to get us fans to re-buy and album we just bought.

LouieB