Reminder: Jeff Tweedy Sunken Treasure - Sundance Tuesday

:lol Do many people here not have the DVD?

Most probably do - I do, but I'll probably have it on anyway tomorrow morning because it's easy (yes, that sounds really lazy). I usually have CNBC on since I work from home, and CNBC has info relevant to my job, but this will be a better way to start the day :)

And for those of you who don't have the DVD, it's $16.99 at Amazon right now...

Most probably do - I do, but I'll probably have it on anyway tomorrow morning because it's easy (yes, that sounds really lazy). I usually have CNBC on since I work from home, and CNBC has info relevant to my job, but this will be a better way to start the day :)

And for those of you who don't have the DVD, it's $16.99 at Amazon right now...

bought it via amazon last summer after my inadvertent introduction to wilco & jeff tweedy on the ovation channel (they ran "man in the sand" one night).

i've heard many earlier wilco renditions of the songs on jeff's dvd since then, but honestly, no other tops jeff's solo work on the dvd. i absolutely love it.

it must be the best $16.99 i ever spent.

:lol Do many people here not have the DVD?

I have the DVD. But in my infinite laziness, I would still like to be able to just hit play on the remote of my cable box where it is recorded rather than have to get up off of my very lazy butt and put the DVD in.

I have the DVD. But in my infinite laziness, I would still like to be able to just hit play on the remote of my cable box where it is recorded rather than have to get up off of my very lazy butt and put the DVD in.

A kindred soul :cheers I do the same thing, and my husband always questions why I don't just get the DVD... but I like having music on my DVR. That way, when I'm waiting on a long download or something equally mindless, I can watch Austin City Limits or Sunken Treasure on the DVR -- and not have to move my laptop, get out from under the blanket (our house is cold), avoid tripping over the dog, fire up the DVD, switch over to video, etc.