Ebbsfleet United F.C. Owner

Personally I was hoping you guys would buy Halifax Town! Shay Stadium is a great ground that deserves better than conference football and rugby.

Ebbsfleet is pretty cool though, just one thing i don't get is how you can pick the team. How does that work?

Well, as far as choosing which team to buy, that was mostly a decision made outside of the paying members input. Mostly for legal reason's I think. I mean we got to vote on which side to purchase but ultimately it was left to Will Brooks, and the other insider, again for legal reasons.

To pick the team there will be voting on the web site http://www.myfootballclub.co.uk/ by payed up members. This, to me is the hardest part. Being from the states I will more than likely not see a game this season (unfortunately) so will have to follow the team on their site. Maybe I will get over there next year though.

It's great they got a team that looks capable of gaining league status (if all goes well) in the near future. Another thing I find interesting is, how much income the members of myfootballclub will generate in support of the club, it's a fascinating idea. There's huge competition in the conference, there always has been, but i think Ebbsfleet could make the play-offs this season.

I only know one player, and that's Raphael Nade, he played for my home team Carlisle United in our two promotion seasons which were a couple of years ago now. He'll get a goal or two this season so I'd play him.

Thanks for the heads up on Nade. Promotion is still a long way off, but the club is not far from the playoff spots now just 5 points with 26 to play.

Just out of curiosity, what club are you a supporter of? Halifax, Carlisle, or a bigger club? Personally, I prefer Italian football, and the best team in the world, AC Milan.