Charleston Presale?

So, I realized too late that there was a musictoday presale this morning for the Charleston show. However, there's a link on WilcoWorld detailing a second presale tomorrow morning via ticketmaster. Is this true? Is it by password only? I'd really like to secure decent tickets and don't want to build myself up for a presale tomorrow that will result in a dead end. I'd appreciate any insight! Thanks, and sorry if this belonged in another thread.

I've been asking the same question all day. The ticketmaster site is a little misleading. It does say there is a presale tomorrow at 10 AM, but it doesn't say if it needs a password or any additional details. My plan is to check the ticketmaster site tomorrow at 10 and see if they go on sale.

ticketmaster information

Internet Presale Info

Internet Presale:

Start:Thu, 12/13/07 10:00 AM EST

End:Sat, 12/15/07 10:00 AM EST

I saw that, but I just thought it was a little strange. Why would they call it presale if it starts at 10 AM tomorrow and ends when they go on sale at 10 AM Saturday? I mean, doesn't that defeat the purpose of pre-sale? Why don't they just say they go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM? Unless they only set a certain ammount asside for tomorrow.. Or maybe I'm just making this more complicated than it really is!

I was working on my post and posted before I saw yours. Sorry. I think the ticketmaster thing is always that way. I think the whole pre-sale deal is stupid. There should a pinned thread that offers information, how-to buy tickets, links, etc.

Actually - I suppose it is all right there:

wilco website

Edited by Analogman

Yes, I go the information from the website already. I'm also going to assume there's a presale in the morning and act accordingly. However, I am still wondering whether or not a password will be required. Thanks for the responses, though.

I was working on my post and posted before I saw yours. Sorry. I think the ticketmaster thing is always that way. I think the whole pre-sale deal is stupid. There should a pinned thread that offers information, how-to buy tickets, links, etc.

Actually - I suppose it is all right there:

wilco website

No prob Analog, and thanks for your replies. All this internet ticket sales crap can be confusing.. I'll just see what it says on the ticketmaster site tomorrow morning. I don't even know why I'm worrying about presale anway.. I went through the public sale for the Charlotte show and got 2nd row seats.

I'd just like to go back to the days when you had to go to the local record store and stand in line to get the good seats :thumbup

Except record stores are pretty much finished as a stand alone business.

well we do have at least three "indy" record stores in charleston with 52.5, monster (part of cat's music) and millennium.

i'm beyond miffed i somehow missed the real presale on the no. chas. tix. how did that happen? i got the new dates but somehow missed the local date.

i can't make heads or tails of this next "presale" on ticketmaster either. best of luck, i know i'm hoping for some.

well we do have at least three "indy" record stores in charleston with 52.5, monster (part of cat's music) and millennium.

i'm beyond miffed i somehow missed the real presale on the no. chas. tix. how did that happen? i got the new dates but somehow missed the local date.

i can't make heads or tails of this next "presale" on ticketmaster either. best of luck, i know i'm hoping for some.

I think you'll be happy with your tickets no matter what.. PAC is a great venue. There's really not a bad seat in the house

I think you'll be happy with your tickets no matter what.. PAC is a great venue. There's really not a bad seat in the house

I was going to say the same thing. I think I was maybe 8th row or something last time and I felt like I was almost sitting on top of Jeff.

I was going to say the same thing. I think I was maybe 8th row or something last time and I felt like I was almost sitting on top of Jeff.

we were in the second row of the fixed seats last time, they had 2 or 3 rows of chairs in the very front. sound was pretty bad down that close my group thought. saw ryan adams there a few months back and was in the second row of the back tier and the sound was a lot better but the soundguy continued to screw with it through the show and it became all muddled. i guess i'm pretty picky about the sound. but y'all are right it's a great venue except its in north charleston.

The password Jeff worked for me. 2nd row. Phew. My heart goes out to anyone who tried but couldn't get tickets for lack of password or otherwise. Hope everyone still makes it to the show. :)

thanks. how'd you find the password?

Ticketmaster sent it to me in an email.

The closest tickets I could pull were Row N though, so I passed. Hopefully, I'll get lucky on Saturday.

FYI, the password for Carrie Underwood at the Coliseum is RIDE.

Ticketmaster sent it to me in an email.

The closest tickets I could pull were Row N though, so I passed. Hopefully, I'll get lucky on Saturday.

FYI, the password for Carrie Underwood at the Coliseum is RIDE.

thanks, ya know i think i unsubscribed from their emails last month. they sent me so many for events i'd rather not hear about then wilco comes and surprises us with a visit. anyways, thanks again.

i ended up row u but dead middle, so should be about the best sound possible. i'm traveling saturday so i really needed to get them today.

I'm waiting until tomorrow.. I never could find any seats for yesterdays pre-sale that weren't on the upper level. Even though there really isn't a bad seat in the house, I still want the best I can get of course.. I think the prime seats wen't REALLY fast. Hopefeully they saved enough good ones for tomorrows public sale.

I'm waiting until tomorrow.. I never could find any seats for yesterdays pre-sale that weren't on the upper level. Even though there really isn't a bad seat in the house, I still want the best I can get of course.. I think the prime seats wen't REALLY fast. Hopefeully they saved enough good ones for tomorrows public sale.

i checked what the presale had left last night and they were way in the back for a group of four. i'm sure there will be good seats early tomorrow but i wouldn't waste much time.

Ok, I'm either really lucky, or this is too good to be true. I just went to check the pre-sale again, and landed these two tickets:

Seat location: section PIT, row AA, center-right

According to the seating chart here: http://www.coliseumpac.com/seating.php

Those are front row, center-right???? Looks that way to me.. Maybe there are some good seats left for presale afterall.