CHICAGO: I'm playing a show on January 4

Hi.

This is my first show since the breakup of my band (Hop On Pop) and I was hoping to get some good support -- and to meet some of you VCers.

Here's the poop:

Todd Leiter-Weintraub, solo/acoustic set

at

Molly Malone's

7652 W. Madison, Forest Park

9:00 p.m.

NO COVER

If you want to hear some of the stuff that I do, you can hear both full-band and solo/acoustic stuff here:

http://www.iacmusic.com/hoponpop

Thanks for letting me post this here.

I'll bump it as the show gets closer, but I do hope to meet some more of you.

Todd

Guest David Puddy

i've been meaning to get around to checking out some of your stuff. tonight might be the night. anyway, i'll try and make the show, unless i think your stuff is horrendous, but i'm sure that won't be the case. will you play a jeff cover at your solo acoustic show or just originals? other covers? will nels and glenn join you for the encore?

I'll be in town for Dec 31/Jan 1, but can't stick around longer than that due to work. So I'm sorry I can't catch your show - I would totally be there if I could. Darn.

Hey - I got tix for Steve Earle in Ann Arbor in March and I'm really looking forward to more songs than we heard that night at

I'll be in town for Dec 31/Jan 1, but can't stick around longer than that due to work. So I'm sorry I can't catch your show - I would totally be there if I could. Darn.

Hey - I got tix for Steve Earle in Ann Arbor in March and I'm really looking forward to more songs than we heard that night at

I can't click YouTube at work, but is the video from the night that we were all there?

Can you see us?

And that's a bummer that you'll be leaving before then. But it's not like you're just around the corner. Or like I'm Steve Earle. ;)

yeah, same one - I think I posted it back when. I can see me and Lou, but you and your wife were behind a guy's head. That was such a fun night.

Well, you may not be Steve Earle, but I'm pretty sure I'd like solo acoustic Todd! :blush

• 2 weeks later...

So, yeah.

This is in 2 days, now.

Any of you gonna make it? I'd love to meet you.

av-22337.jpg

Do you do the crazy eye stuff for your solo acoustic shows or just when plugged in?

Guest David Puddy

unfortunately i don't think i'll be able to make it. sister-in-law's currently in labor, so i think this is a family weekend (she's two weeks past due - i was really going to try and make it out).

did check out your stuff though... i like it.

unfortunately i don't think i'll be able to make it. sister-in-law's currently in labor, so i think this is a family weekend (she's two weeks past due - i was really going to try and make it out).

did check out your stuff though... i like it.

Thanks. No problem.

And congratulations, Uncle David Puddy!

did you get your musicians and rehearsal space?

Nope.

I'm playing solo/acoustic.

how'd it go?

any VCers show (after your relentless self-promotion!)?

Went pretty well. Was a little uncomfortablw with the whole microphone thing, after so long. (I adjusted, though.)

And, as far as I know, there were no VCers there. Nobody who let me know, at least.