Amazing Offer

OK. I have one extra ticket for the 3/2/07 Ryman show. The seat is Balcony Just slightly off center stage in row F...it's a decent seat

Whomever replies first gets it....you can either PM me or email to: Guitarcia@comcast.net

In the interest of spreading the joy (and just 'cause I get a kick out of it ) the ticket is free to the first person who wants it.... You will be seated with me and my girlfriend (who has never seen the boys) and we are both half-way respectable people and fairly laid back so you should have a good time.

Again, the ticket is 100% free...no strings attached. I will give it to the first person who claims it...I know it's a Friday night and a lot of folks may not see this right away so, sorry.... but if you act fast this amazing offer can be YOURS!

EDIT: 1-13-07 looks like I have a taker....ticket is gone

OK. I have one extra ticket for the 3/2/07 Ryman show. The seat is Balcony Just slightly off center stage in row F...it's a decent seat

Whomever replies first gets it....you can either PM me or email to: Guitarcia@comcast.net

In the interest of spreading the joy (and just 'cause I get a kick out of it ) the ticket is free to the first person who wants it.... You will be seated with me and my girlfriend (who has never seen the boys) and we are both half-way respectable people and fairly laid back so you should have a good time.

Again, the ticket is 100% free...no strings attached. I will give it to the first person who claims it...I know it's a Friday night and a lot of folks may not see this right away so, sorry.... but if you act fast this amazing offer can be YOURS!

Wow! That's a really nice offer. The Ryman would be a really cool place to see Wilco. I wish I lived in the area.