toast to the band

Although I can't be at any of the residency shows, I would like to offer the following suggestion.

On the final night, it would be great if there were an organized way for the audience to thank the band.

At the conclusion of the Grateful Dead's run of shows back in 1980 at Radio City Music Hall legendary promoter Bill Graham placed a bottle of champagne and glasses onstage during the encore break, and distributed glasses of champagne to EVERYONE in the audience, who then toasted the band when they returned to the stage. A legendary story, that is now a beautiful part of the history of the Dead.

Could something similar be concocted for the conclusion of this run? If not the above, then what? Maybe someone could distribute fliers on the final night alerting everyone to do something together?

I was just up in L.A., and ended up discussing Wilco with someone I'd never met before. He said to me "YHF is the definitive record of my music listening generation." Funny, as I've said the same thing several years before. Who else has? It's our Revolver, Blood on the Tracks, Exile, Dark Side, etc., and Tweedy is our Lennon, Dylan, Young.

!VIVA EL WILCO!