If anyone here lives near New Jersey

(I am fully aware that this is sort of lame, trying to sell gear on this message board, but I need to get rid of this stuff and it would be awesome if anyone here could help me out. I would understand if the mods were to close this thread as I know this forum is not for selling gear.)

I'm moving a cross the country and moving in with my aunt and uncle. My space is limited in their home so I need to consolidate my gear. I have a good amount of mid-grade instruments (not generic junk, but not overly superb either) that are all in really decent condition, ie they are in working order and they have minimal cosmetic blemishes. Here's a short list:

Ibanez AEG10-VS acoustic/electric guitar

Taylor Big Baby acoustic guitar

Casio Privia 88-key stage piano/keyboard

Fender A-style mandolin (w/ built-in pickup)

I don't really feel comfortable putting up prices or descriptions, as I feel I may already be breaching some kind of message board etiquette. If anyone is interested in pics, prices, or descriptions, pm or email me. girthrodgers@hotmail.com

Thanks all.

I'm usually a bit of a forum stickler, but I can't see a problem with this, unless there is some sort of general prohbition against selling stuff on the board. Otherwise, this is a gear forum, and your post is no doubt gear-related. If posts about jamming together before Wilco shows are appropriate for SST (why do I always envision some sort of giant hippie drum circle?), I think you'll be just fine with offering up what gear you are trying to unload.

• 2 weeks later...