They became a really GOOD band!!!

yeah, I know that they were only 14 or so when they released their first album, but I never would have expected anything like

Young Modern

Sounds like a lost Supergrass record -- and one of their best, at that.

Just... damn.

Anyone else showing love for them?

Seriously, I was shocked.

what, i havent heard the full cd but straight lines is possibly the worst song i have ever heard i saw them at big day out this year and they were awful, daniel johns is such a wanker he was talking in this gay american accent (no offence) but he thought he was james brown or something it was painful to watch. but yeah frogstomp is fucking awesome the rest is pretty shit i only wish they were 14 again

what, i havent heard the full cd but straight lines is possibly the worst song i have ever heard i saw them at big day out this year and they were awful, daniel johns is such a wanker he was talking in this gay american accent (no offence) but he thought he was james brown or something it was painful to watch. but yeah frogstomp is fucking awesome the rest is pretty shit i only wish they were 14 again

You see, I think that Frogstomp sucks a bag full of goat dicks.

But the new one is great.

Hey... to each their own.