Start Time Austin 5-11?

well i called stubb's and they didn't have the info yet. they said they'll have set times in a day or two. usually their recorded line tells you exactly what time the opener is going to go on and what time the headliner goes on. if i were a gamblin' woman, i would say that rgc goes on at 7 until 7:45, then wilco goes on around 8:00 or 8:15 and plays until 10. since it's an outdoor venue they have a noise curfew so everything has to be done around 10.

i'll check back with the stubb's line tomorrow and post if there is any news.

I thought the curfew was 10:30. I'm pretty much anticipating Wilco to play from 8 or 8:15 until 10 to 10:30. Somewhere in that range.

But I already told you, you can sleep in the car. And when you're dead.

Nice picture, aren't you proud I am a member of this forum now? Was just trying to get a better idea, some of us don't get to sit behind a desk the next day.

:lol

Hey, I have to walk to the back of the building occasionally.

maybe the curfew is 10:30, i can't ever remember. i just know that it's early. which i guess is nice for people that have to work the next day!

maybe the curfew is 10:30, i can't ever remember. i just know that it's early. which i guess is nice for people that have to work the next day!

Yeah, it's one or the other. I always thought it sucked back when I was in school. But, I'm kind of thankful for it now since I'll be driving back to Fort Worth after the show.

alright, curfew is 10:30 but that's all i know. i called stubb's again and they hadn't updated the recording. bastards! but yeah, i would say if you're not getting there before doors to be there by 7:30 to get settled with drinks and a place to stand.

i'm SO excited for these shows!! i just spent the last 3 days with my sister during her 40+ hour labor so i haven't had a chance to get antsy about these shows until now.

okay, here's the schedule for 5/11 and 5/12 from stubb's:

will call opens at 5:00

gates open at 6:00

rgc 7:00-7:30

wilco 8:30-10:30