Hello my friends.

So, I have this little music blog and since I started it a couple of years ago it's really been only to indulge myself more than anything. But lately I've been getting e-mails from record co's with show passes and free cds and whatnot... really it's a bit crazy to think about.

Anyway, I just got my first offer to host a cd giveaway. Long story short I've got two copies of David Ford's most recent album. I've posted about it on the blog but my biggest fear is that nobody will read it and I'll have nobody to give the CDs to. Ack!! I figure if at least two of you register to win, I'll be golden, SO... The details are here, please submit your names to save me any embarrassment... :)

http://mystikspiral.blogspot.com/2008/05/k...d-giveaway.html

If you're not familiar with him, David Ford is really really really really great. He opened for Gomez a couple of years ago, and even though he's opening for Augustana (blech) this weekend in Denver he's still amazing.