Going to see Radiohead Wed in StL--pit

Appeared to be heading off-topic, and then . . . you saved it with the gear pics offer. I for one, am interested in Radiohead's gear. I am always amazed to see how they get some of those sounds. I've got a HD channel called "MHD," and they have been showing a Radiohead performance (I believe it was taped in Nigel Godrich's studio for VH1) of most of "In Rainbows." Amazing. I found myself watching it as much to check out the gear and how they put it to use as to see the amazing performance.

I am waiting for a latenight drunk to watch that show.

The MHD channel is 90% garbage, but occasionally has some great stuff. My faves off there so far: the "Soundstage" episode with Emmylou and the guy from Dire Straits; the "Music in High Places" Ryan Adams ep in Jamaica (he's high as a kite, I'm guessing it was filmed post-Gold pre-Cardinals); and the Roseanne Cash / Steve Earle "Crossroads" episode. I also dug the Kanye West "Life and Rhymes" but they quit playing it since his mom died (she has a very sweet appearance in that show, she gets up and shows us her dancin' feet).

I am waiting for a latenight drunk to watch that show.

The MHD channel is 90% garbage, but occasionally has some great stuff. My faves off there so far: the "Soundstage" episode with Emmylou and the guy from Dire Straits; the "Music in High Places" Ryan Adams ep in Jamaica (he's high as a kite, I'm guessing it was filmed post-Gold pre-Cardinals); and the Roseanne Cash / Steve Earle "Crossroads" episode. I also dug the Kanye West "Life and Rhymes" but they quit playing it since his mom died (she has a very sweet appearance in that show, she gets up and shows us her dancin' feet).

Yeah, I hadn't really watched that channel until the word "Radiohead" jumped out at me from the channel menu. I remember catching that Ryan Adams special years ago (maybe on VH1?) while I was in law school -- it was indeed after "Gold" and probably before "Demolition," but certainly before "Rock N' Roll" and "Love is Hell."