Bongwater, the Band

Ann Magnuson = hawt

Agreed.

Although, sadly, time has not been so kind to her hawtness.

Still... I'm in love with her brain as well.

• 2 years later...

51PODypM%2BdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Anyone have a copy of this that they would like to trade for something else?

I see used copies at Amazon, but am not quite trusting the sources there.

If anyone wants to do a straight-up, disc-for-disc trade, let me know. I would really love to get this sucker into my collection.

Thanks!

I remeber hearing this band a grand total of once, back in college, on one particular night when i was, um, well, assissted by little pieces of paper that had been lurking around my tongue. It was a sublime experience, and I'm sure if i heard them again it wouldn't quite be the same. That said, I would indeed love to hear them again, though I might need to be in a "safe place" just in case it would trigger something.

Bongwater with Screamin' Jay Hawkins and Bob Weir, covering Roky Erickson:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W7mleSvxWqc&...ted&search=

"You Don't Love Me Yet"

i think this was my first exposure to them...this was on _The Bridge_, right? yeah, they are a pretty good/unusual band. bonus points to Kramer for playing bass in Butthole Surfers for a while, too.

i think this was my first exposure to them...this was on _The Bridge_, right? yeah, they are a pretty good/unusual band. bonus points to Kramer for playing bass in Butthole Surfers for a while, too.

It was on Night Music, a late-night music show hosted by David Sanbourn in the late 80's and early 90's. A great show that went away too soon.

I know the band but I'm not too familiar with their material; however, I do own a song by them. They did a cover on this Rutles tribute cd I have, Rutles Highway Revisited. They do Love Life. Pretty cool cd if you can find it (Galaxie 500, King Missile, etc.)

Am I remembering correctly that Ann M. was on that Richard Lewis/Jamie Lee Curtis sitcom or was she on another show?