the nut that holds the pick up jack

Guest Moses

i don't really know what the correct name would be but the nut and washer that hold the pick up jack thingy where you plug in the cable in place on my taylor 110-E elec/acoustic fell off and i couldn't figure out what they went to when i found them so i threw them away (i'm a fucking idiot, obviously).

any idea what size that would be or how to obtain replacements? i've gone to my old hardware store i worked at for years, but can't find anything quite right. would a guitar shop have this? should i call taylor direct?

kind of fucking blows as i was really getting into recording some stuff on my old 4-track.

i don't really know what the correct name would be but the nut and washer that hold the pick up jack thingy where you plug in the cable in place on my taylor 110-E elec/acoustic fell off and i couldn't figure out what they went to when i found them so i threw them away (i'm a fucking idiot, obviously).

any idea what size that would be or how to obtain replacements? i've gone to my old hardware store i worked at for years, but can't find anything quite right. would a guitar shop have this? should i call taylor direct?

kind of fucking blows as i was really getting into recording some stuff on my old 4-track.

The standard nut assembly for a quarter inch jack measures 6/16s of an inch internally

PM me you mailing address and ill send you a nut and washer, i have hundreds

j

Guest Moses
The standard nut assembly for a quarter inch jack measures 6/16s of an inch internally

j

thanks! PM on the way...

Guest Moses

j

The nut and washer you sent in the mail worked perfectly - thanks a ton!