WHATS GOOD PHOLKS?>>

currently cant get enough of the a ghost is born tour compilation.

jeff=hilarious

also,the most recent letters for santa concert is something else.

how would i go about getting him to play in my living room?

Guest Alan

jeff=hilarious

i love the idea of the santa concerts and i'd pay a bundle to have jeff in my living room. but those shows are unlistenable.

Guest Alan
i couldnt possibly disagree more..

i wont go as far as calling you clueless,but i think maybe u should give it another shot.

i'm not saying jeff's playing is bad or anything. i just can't get past how loud the crowd is singing along on those tapes. i'm not bitching, they fully have the right to sing along as loud as they want. they pay thousands of dollars for those shows. but there are other jeff solo shows i'd much rather listen to.

I don't listen to these shows, but then again I don't believe they are the type of shows that are supposed to be polished and ready for prime time. The folks who attend these shows can certainly sing along (and some play along.) They paid the price so they get to do what they want as does Jeff. I can't believe anyone is bitching about this.

LouieB

Guest Alan
I don't listen to these shows, but then again I don't believe they are the type of shows that are supposed to be polished and ready for prime time. The folks who attend these shows can certainly sing along (and some play along.) They paid the price so they get to do what they want as does Jeff. I can't believe anyone is bitching about this.

LouieB

are you serious with this post? did you even read mine? i said i wasn't bitching and i said they absolutely have the right to sign, especially considering the price. i don't know how i could have made that anymore clear. reading comprehension is your friend.

i said i wasn't bitching and i said they absolutely have the right to sign, especially considering the price. reading comprehension is your friend.

Spelling is your friend too.

I am assuming you meant sing???

Guest Alan
Uh..let's see what about this statement didn't I understand???

LouieB

so you read my first post, and then basically typed everything i said in my second post where i explained MY OPINION that these shows are unlistenable.

so you read my first post, and then basically typed everything i said in my second post where i explained MY OPINION that these shows are unlistenable.

Let's see..you said the shows were unlistenable, then you explained how the shows are unlistenable and I said that maybe these shows weren't really to be listened to anyway, since they were not public shows and held for the enjoyment of the people who paid the money to bring Jeff in and that they were entitled to sing or play along if they so chose to do so since it was their private show and then you yelled at me that I didn't read what you wrote. I am still not sure what I didn't get about this thread. I know you said what I said, but if you don't want to listen to them (I never have) don't listen.

LouieB

Guest Moses
i hate everyone.

this is an excellent post. very clear, concice and seemingly heartfelt. and pretty much sums up my thoughts about this deliciously absurd thread.

i hate everyone.

I didn't know that Lou Dobbs was on the board! :rolleyes

jeff=hilarious

Nobody answers you,I think,but there are a lot of threads explaining the meaning of these shows.

Personally, I like the 3-3-2007 and the 5-4-2008 shows.The sound is perfect,IMHO (don

I think that
Guest Alan
Let's see..you said the shows were unlistenable, then you explained how the shows are unlistenable and I said that maybe these shows weren't really to be listened to anyway, since they were not public shows and held for the enjoyment of the people who paid the money to bring Jeff in and that they were entitled to sing or play along if they so chose to do so since it was their private show and then you yelled at me that I didn't read what you wrote. I am still not sure what I didn't get about this thread. I know you said what I said, but if you don't want to listen to them (I never have) don't listen.

LouieB

I'M SORRY FOR EXPRESSING MY FUCKING OPINION ON A MESSAGE BOARD, LOUIEB.