Two weeks until stomp party!

MammaMiaPoster.jpg

First friends, happy to all! I am lost in toil on Monkey Boys site of web for some months. But there is all good news from Sheffield with project sprout of Last Shadow Puppies. This is first inkling of shift to sound of the Abba with the full string attachment and the double throat. This has significance for sure. Expect more in future! Soon Mr Alex Turner will have the lemon flares and the shiny! I make the propagandist of five columns there and they do not realise!

And now to best news of all. Well, perhaps visit of Mr Benny to village sauna with no one else around except the lucky Lotti would be news of pure best kind, so this is best news number two! It is only two weeks until release of Abba musical movie to all friends in Stateside. For the men you have delicacy of the Lady Mervyn Streep to entertain, and for the lady men there is hearty stature of the Mr Pierced Brosnan. Professor from Stockholm is also man of pierced kind. He say it is very common among friends of his institute in grand capitol. Here my friends I do not recommend - it can be most dangerous on exposure to the icy winter. No person should give encouragement to the icicle. As we say in Sweden "It is enough to be stud in bed, not stud in ear!". Olsen satisfy on both count Ha Ha! But all that is not to mention music! With regret that originals are not to be heard, I make little cry over this. But friends you still have chance for the stomp party! Prepare boots! Rehearse the high kick move! Now is time to declare love for the Abba!

P.S. Happy to Stateside friends for Independence Time! Tale of your Mr Jorge Washington and apology for cherry swipe is most touching. He only try to satisfy craving for the wood wittle. All should understand basic urge as this. That is last thought for departure my friends.

Welfare!

Lotti!!! :wave So happy to see you!

I doubt I'd pay money to see this. I saw the previews and ... meh. Meryl Streep? Preposterous! But i've never been a fan of musicals ---> movies genre anyway.

Please report in again soon as the story evolves, okay? You should be getting some great royalties anyway, no?

Missing you around here ;)

• 7 months later...
Lotti!!! :wave So happy to see you!

Lady Wendy! How is all? I make little report back now. Of course stomp party was event of most spectacle. All in moody celebration, and much of the canoodle take hold when schnapps take full effect! But that is the Swedish way.

Now to this time: prompt for return to this site of web is great piece of news of research. The love of the Abba reach greatest powerful corridor! Follow the linkage to find proof! Professor from Stockholm always say he have a feeling about this man! But friends, in truth he is always the putty man in hand when powerful men around - that is effect of all time in the towering ivory. He needs more rough handling in the forest for fine independence and none of the Danish cow-tow style! That is life for real man. Lady Wendy, let us hope for sake of world that when your Mr Obama visit Mr Putin they share the disco moment together and make a cement of world harmony for all. Let all world become one shiny glitter ball for the Abba style! It is way of the happy for sure to be rid of this globule recession.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...t-Abba-fan.html

I make 'After A Show' entry also in your preferred style! As they say in Russia: 'Ra ra Rasputin'! Welfare!

P.S. Lady Wendy. How is all in fort? Is it good construction of Swedish style? Pine or not? Please send pics of the little indianas making the pipe of peas and the woop-woop with the bony waistcoat. We have similar made of the seal cub ribs!