United States of America birthday thread

Your current American government scares the hell out of me. Thanks for the great entertainment.. Your music and films are truly the best contributions your nation has given to the world as of late, but it

I would be all in favor of turning the world over to the European Union for a few years while we focus on ourselves, but I don't know if they're up for it, frankly.

Here's to the greatest country in the world! :birthday

Yep I said it.

:thumbup

"Loyalty to your country always. Loyalty to your government when it deserves it."-mark twain puts it best, regardless of your political views you got problems if you don't enjoy the 4th!!!! and as radiokills said, who dosent enjoy fireworks :lol

America has a lot to be proud of, but our recent foreign policy definately does not fall under that umbrella. I am definately proud of much of the things that come from this country, but at this point in history it can be bittersweet at best.

Happy Birthday, America. Here's to hoping that the future is better than the present, and that we will finally achieve our nation's promise in the near future.