Keeping it Rural , all over the globe

I'm thinking i haven;t shared this before, so now is the time. it;s a very cool concept brought to reality by a good friend of mine, seemingly a long time ago.

if any of you have the chance, catch up with the tour. it never dissapoints

http://www.ruralroutefilms.com/

The Rural Route Film Festival has been created to highlight works that deal with rural people and places. While the term "rural" is defined by Webster's Dictionary as: 1) Of or relating to the country: RUSTIC 2) Of or relating to people who live in the country 3) Of or relating to farming: AGRICULTURAL, the creators of Rural Route Film Festival leave it up to you, the film and video artists, to explain your own definition of "rural." Whether it be a documentary about an organic turnip farm in West Virginia, a fictional backpacking drama set in Peru, or a personal/experimental work about life in a small town in Wisconsin, we want to see and hear what you have to say. Works that include alternative country, country western, and folk music are encouraged, as are those that play loud rock in cornfields.